Practical Knowledge & Training on all Major Platforms
A Nationally recognised professional marketing qualification
Get the support you need every step of the way
Do you need more leads and clients?
Do you need a proven marketing strategy for your business?
Do your team need a step up and drive your business forward?
Do you already have an existing employee working 30+ hours per week?
If The Answer is YES… then CONGRATULATIONS as your business could qualify for a £12,000 DIGITAL MARKETER APPRENTICESHIP!
You can have any member of your existing team trained on proven Lead Generation and Digital Marketing Strategies through the fully accredited, 90% funded Qualification.
Plus, as an added bonus, Luv4 Marketing will also take you through your first 90 Day Marketing Plan worth £399 to ensure your business benefits from Day 1.
WHAT'S THE DEAL?
YOUR EMPLOYEE MUST...
- Work 30+ hrs per week (for duration of the apprenticeship)
- Have lived in the UK/EEA for the past 3 years and currently live in England
- Not have another qualification at the same grade or higher (i.e. Marketing Degree)
WHAT YOUR BUSINESS GETS...
- If candidate is under 25 years of age, Employer's National Insurance payments can be waived
- Marketing Strategy Plan - value £399
- £1000 grant if Employee is under 19 (or under 24 if on education or healthcare plan)
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER AN APPRENTICESHIP?
- A chance to contribute to the impending paradigm shift in digital marketing and produce new talent, in some cases AT ZERO COST* and completely government funded
- Helps your business to fulfil its corporate and social responsibility and also bridge the gap created by the shortage of IT related skills in UK
- It's a massive opportunity for employees to upgrade their skills and add immense value to the growth of your organisation
WHAT THE APPRENTICE RECEIVES...
- A Nationally recognised professional marketing qualification
- 1-2-1 Mentoring
- Practical Knowledge and Training on all major platforms
CALL A MEMBER OF MY TEAM ON...
Phone: 07983 823460
OR EMAIL AT...
In Partnership with